Friday, April 30, 2010

As Tears Go By for The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore...

It was 14 years ago when the first time I heard this song from my father old radio. Back then don't know anything about the song & today after the first tune of the song, all the memories came back. Now in 2010, I'm 29 & not getting younger anymore. I would love to grow old with this kind of musics even I never knew how it was in my parents younger day.




Another one of my favorites by the Walker Brothers,




A Young Man With An Old Heart...

3 comments:

  1. as tears go by----i posted this song sometime ago. great song !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazalee,
    You're a breath of fresh air. Marianne Faithful was my favourite and I love all her songs. It's lovely to know that someone as young as you appreciates the oldies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ASH,
    It is sad that I didn't have the opportunity to visit you.Maybe I will in the future so I can visit your amazing library.They don't called it The Great Oldies for nothing right? I'm honour to become a fan of the oldies & become a part of my life

    ReplyDelete