Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Keroncong....

As I was doing my homework's, I feel that I need to have some musics with it. There's a lot of song inside my PC but I decided to go for streaming the radio. Then I remember somethin' that I used to do with my father that I started when I was in form 3. Anybody know about "keroncong"? Not many people are attracted to "keroncong " music. Yes, I like keroncong just like my father like it. I love to listen to keroncong on Best 104 radio station that started everyday from 10pm to 2am. How to get the "feel" when listening to keroncong? simple, have a cup of hot coffee/nescafe, feel the midnight breeze & listen to the song. If you got a rocking chair, that's wonderful. Hehe....
I forgot to mention my favourite keroncong song is "Bengawan Solo" & "Di Bawah Sinar Bulan Purnama"

2 comments: