Wednesday, May 27, 2009



When I was tidying my laptop I came across with two albums
My favorites country band is Matthew & The Mandarins.Hahaha.
Matthew & the Mandarins is one of the most popular country and western group in Singapore. Two of their greatest hits were Singapore Cowboy and Let's Put The Sing In Singapore, both original compositions by Matthew Tan and Bristow Hopper. But I like the Singapore Cowboy more. If you listen to his voice, you never expected that he's a Chineese guy
" I was born half the world from Nashville Tennesse "

Another one is Ron Goodwin & His Orchestra



This is my favorite instrumental album by Ron Goodwin & His Orchestra from the album called "Music for An Arabian Night...Nice cover eh?
Originally this is from my father old vinyl record that was copy to a cd to my laptop.
My favourites song is The Moon & I, very soft & soothing song to listen & relaxing your mind

1 comment:

  1. hazalee
    are you you were born in your time ?
    When you mentioned Mathew and the Mandarin---man, I was in secondary school. Tney came up with the Quest, Naomi and the Boys - all my friends !

    And Ron Goodwin---yes that collection of Arabian music is still famous. They always remind me of Ramadan because RTM used to play then as the 'buka' time approaches.

    Yes---you're amazing. One of these days I would like to take you to my sister's house and take you back to the trio of that era.

    ReplyDelete