Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa & Apad...

On the 1st & 2nd November every year it's a date to be remember for my family. It's my father & brother birthday. My brother would be 17 this year & are studying hard for SPM. Hope that he got a great result for SPM so he could go for pre-medical course. A dream of a son & a father.

Yes, my late father encourage his sons to become a doctor but for me, I've fail to live in his dream. I want to make sure that both of my brother go for medical school since the other one are working as a medical assistant at HSAJB.
Now the time for my brothers to make our father dream came true

This day would be my father 62nd birthday. On my brother & father birthday, my mother will cook pulut kuning & mee singapore for the occasion. We are not use to eat cakes since cakes are too sweet. My mother even prepared pulut kuning for my birthday & I love it.


Happy Birthday for Papa & Apad




7 comments:

  1. May your father's and family's dream come true alee !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to both of them. Your father's dream can now be your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. may ur dream come true bro.. its a hope for a Big bro to see its siblings success.. like ASH said.. now u inherit the dreams of ur late father.. i do feel like ur feelings (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u same with me..my mom say to-'u bercome a doctor 1 day'..my father say 'u bercome a lawyer 1 day'..hahah but still i fail to give my mom and my father what he n she want..hahah..my father died i 3 year old..but i feel if my father still alive he very proud with me because i,m becoming the best hacker in the world...is not a lawyer n doctor but break the system lawyer n doctor in larger networking in the world...'i give something u donno mom, dad!!'..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry i forgot happy birthday to your father n you!!..life not easy for people think the money but life still easy who think a 'freedom'..dont go 'yahudi culture'...k

    ReplyDelete