Monday, October 19, 2009

Album Cover???

There are a lot of songs that reminded me of my love life. So I decided to create an album cover of myself with the songs that captured the whole story of that time...

Sound crazy eh? It's look okay to me. Hard to find a suitable picture for the design but I think the picture is okay since it's a portrait of me looking or remembering at something




  • Where Do I Begin? - Andy Williams
  • You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Elvis Presley
  • Alguien Canto (The Music Played) - Matt Monro
  • I'll Never Find Another You - The Seekers
  • Walk Away - Matt Monro
  • Am I Easy To Forget - Engelbert Humperdinck
  • A Man Without Love - Engelbert Humperdinck
  • Mr Lonely - Bobby Vinton
  • My Way - Frank Sinatra
  • Bachelor Boy - Cliff Richard
  • And I Love You So - Perry Como
  • The Last Waltz - Engelbert Humperdinck

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Mr Mus...But I don't have a good voice.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a superb selection. Most of them are my favourites like 'Mr Lonely'. Are you sure you're no younger than 40? or 35? or 30?
    'And I love you so' by Perry Como was one of my top favourites 35 years ago.
    Why don't you ask your friends to compile their top 10 favourite love songs and compare them with yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. alee..

    i want one..with ur autograph on it..lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...ASH. I was born 1981 in Johor Bahru. Maybe during the time my mother were having me, my parent listen to the oldies too often.hehehe
    A great idea about the top 10 favourite song but I think their selection might be different from me in terms of the timeline^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just try alee !

    you are NOT that old ! hehehehe...Its just that they are TOO young ! HAHAHAHAAHAH

    jUST SUGGEST IT TO THEM. wILL BE INTERESTING HOW MANY OF THEM KNW ANY OLDIES !

    ReplyDelete