Friday, April 17, 2009

Friend or not....

What do people think about me? That's a nice question to be asked for the weekend. For most people, I'm not friendly at all. I wasn't good in getting along with others but it doesn't mean that I do not like them. But when I can get along with them, I will remember them. I got a friend that wasn't good with study & after secondary school went for Timbalan Setia Negeri that's a private army for the Sultan of Johor. He was a good friend of mine & still remember me.
All my so called high-class friend are missing & sometimes I will met them accidentally. I remember them from their faces but eventually they didn't. When they walk pass by me & I look back at them,remember all the things from school days. But I don't mind about it's because people have to walk different path in life to find their life true meaning, right?
I never shared knowledge with anyone but it doesn't mean I'm stingy. I share when it is useful to them because I don't want people to have impression that I'm boasting. Everything that come from others people are knowledge to me. I like to talk to older people for their experience in life as they have walk this world longer than I am.
I don't help people much unless their already tried themselves. Another thing is I'm not that good anyway. But if they already tried & I have something to offer,I will do my best.
I embrace life through death.From death I can learn to appreciate life & that's why I love a quote from a PC game called "Hellgate London" that is "Remember the Dead but Fight for the Living".
After all of that, there is still no answer.....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is not a good friends...because he working in goverment!!!he capitalism!!..he selfish!!..

    -anti-goverment-
    -anti-capitalism-
    -anti-BN-

    ReplyDelete