Thursday, April 23, 2009

It been a stressful life now at KL and nowadays I always remember my hometown. I miss the life that I use to have. Now I'm planning to go back home and what I've to do now is waiting for the opportunity to come...This mornin' I've found something that make me smile. While I was writing this blog, I'm listening to The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You. I've got the whole album of "The Best Of The Seeker" and make me want to go home more to share with my family... A little view of my home...It's the flower of the dragon-fruit in the mornin'. I always close to nature when I'm at home. I use to hear the mornin' bird chirping around & the mornin'n breeze enter my room. I learn to love nature from my family. Even though I live in city, kampung life is always in my heart. I use to grate coconut with the coconut grater or in Malay "kukur kelapa" just like this one

6 comments: