Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How songs effect your life? That is the usual question been asked by people when they are debating "How music have an effect on their life?". It's a different story for me because I've music that show how I feel for that day, week, month or maybe year. Today I got a very heartbroken news that make me feel miserable but luckily I've got music for any occasions that happen to me. This is the song that show how I feel after I heard the news

Hatebreed I Will Be Heard



But after a while I started to listen to Matt Monro - Walk Away as I thought I should move on...



Walk away, please go
Before you throw your life away
A life that I could share for just a day
We should have met some years ago
For your sake I say
Walk away, just go.

Walk away, and live
A life that's full
With no regret
Don't look back at me
Just try to forget
Why build a dream that cannot come true
So be strong, reach the stars now
Walk away, walk on.

If I heard your voice
I'd beg you to stay
So don't say a word
Just run, run away.

Goodbye my love
My tears will fall
Now that you've gone
I can't help but cry
But I must go on
I'm sad that I after searching so long
Knew, I loved you, but I told you
Walk away, walk on, walk on

4 comments:

  1. Its strange but nice to see youngsters like you appreciating old music. Fortunately for me --I listen to all types of music across the era, genre and language.
    Try looking for songs by Lara Fabien ( Jetaime,) Laurie Pausini ( one more time , its not good bye ) . I think you'll love it.

    By the way --see you at the camp ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the camp---it will mend your broken heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey--try listening to Reflection of My Life. I've forgotton the singer--but listen to the lyrics---!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe... someone strange but really good friends to me...many things i've learned from him... esp part of my english!!! tQ big bro...

    ReplyDelete