Sunday, July 26, 2009

Memories of 2009: The Last Waltz

My late father have been using his handphone for a year.I remember the last song that my late father requested from me to be store in his handphone. It was 'The Last Waltz by Engelbert Humperdinck'.To me it was a beautiful song when the first time I heard it.But I never thought that it was truly his last waltz with his family.




The Last Waltz


I wondered should I go or should I stay,
the band had only one more song to play.
And then I saw you out the corner of my eye,
a little girl, alone and so shy.
I had the last waltz with you,
two lonely people together.
I fell in love with you,
the last waltz should last forever.
But the love we had was going strong,
through the good and bad we get along.
And then the flame of love died in your eye,
my heart was broke in two when you said goodbye.
I had the last waltz with you...
It's all over now, nothing left to say,
just my tears and the orchestra playing.
La la la la la la la la la,
la la la la la la la la la.
I had the last waltz with you...
La la la la la la la la la.

Even it's called 'The Last Waltz',it will always live on inside of me in memories of my late father

4 comments:

  1. Hazalee,
    He has passed the baton to you. So do your best waltzes for him !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lee, don't worry he is watching it, so u must be happy then only he will be happy ok..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a far bigger responsibility now. The wisdom he has passed to you will always keep you focused and going. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Ramadan Hazalee,
    There will be a lot, far too many painful memories for you to bear this Ramadan and this Eid. My heart feels for you - like I never stop feeling for my Abah who died 35 years ago and my beloved brother who left us 27 years ago.
    But like your father said,- as with Islam, use your heart and you will find him there to guide and comfort you. You're his son and he lives in you and so he has never really left you.
    So carry on with the tasks he would have done and that is the best tribute and honour you can give to a good man

    Anaksihamid

    For you and your family, we wish you a peaceful Ramadan and Eid.

    ReplyDelete