Thursday, October 1, 2009




Salam Aidilfitri to all my friend. Hope that you have a great holidays this year. For me, it's been glad that I went back home to JB. It was pretty same thing that I've during my school years with a quiet n peaceful day. Only the noise from the neighbour playing firecrackers. One of this days I'm gonna burn their houses if they start firing at my yard.hehe
Some of the old vinyl from the old collection. Too bad the turntable doesn't play anymore but I think I will buy a new one if I had some money in the future n it will be an honour if Mr Mus can help me with it.hehe
There are another three of my favourites that I forgot to put it here but I will do it anyway in weeks to come.

Hope everyone is safe n sound so we can start a new chapter of the adventure of life

3 comments:

  1. selamat hari raya.. hey i know a place where u can play ur record.. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat hari raya, my ex room-mate..

    ReplyDelete